As it turned out, my previous post’s packing list proved to be totally useless. You can tell I am total beginner at this mum thing.
- Distraction toys. Unnecessary mostly. BV was happy with an IPad and slept on both flights. I bet I’d need them if I didn’t take them so for now I’m keeping them as an essential. ✅
- Sunscreen obvs. ✅ pop up tent? Pff considering we only made the beach in the evening this was a big fat no. ❎
- Baby carrier. Yes! #holidaywin ✅
- Beach shoes. Did you even read my Santorini with a toddler post? #holidayfail ❎
- Baby powder. For Fucks Sake ❎
For our next trip i’ll start a fresh as clearly I brought more crap then was deemed necessary. However, I did bring one item that turned out to be the absolute shizzle.
Corksicle Canteen Keeps drinks cold for up to 25 hours or hot for 12 hours. This really is the best thing since sliced bread. Totally revolutionary and worth every penny of the £20 note I handed over. In fact I’m off to buy a few more..